|515 Bourne Lane , Danville, CA 94506
$1,798,000 New price!!
This distinctive custom home has been beautifully crafted by Steve Benetti for the discerning buyer who values a quality experience, privacy, and serenity. The private, serene setting offers phenomenal views and captivating vistas from every vantage point. The Tuscan inspired garden, reminiscent of an Italian hillside, is superbly designed with numerous outdoor spaces to fit every mood… daylight and evening. Dry stacked rock walls, terraced gardens, vine draped arbors, soothing fountains, lawn area, and beautiful, seasonal plantings delight the senses! The once-producing vineyard includes old vine zinfandel and cabernet vines. Picturesque olive trees add to this enchanting garden experience.
· Approximately 4288 Square Feet (per tax record)
· Total of five bedrooms & five baths + office + spacious bonus room
· Approximately .42 acre lot with breathtaking, sweeping views
· Spacious living room and dining room with detailed crown molding/lighting and sliding door access to rear yard and soothing fountain
· Epicurean kitchen featuring Dynasty six-burner gas cook top, KitchenAid side by side refrigerator, Whirlpool dishwasher, GE Monogram wine cooler, large walk-in pantry, newly installed Desert Dream granite slab counters with Scabos stacked rock backsplash, natural cherry cabinets, large, entertaining island with bar seating
· Large breakfast niche accesses the wrap around front porch…bringing the outdoors in
· Spacious family room adjacent kitchen has sliders and French doors to rear and side gardens and the wrap around porch, a stone fireplace, and cherry built-in cabinetry
· Lovely guest room has an adjacent, full bath detailed in limestone/travertine
· Laundry/craft room features granite slab counters, cabinetry, shelving and stainless steel sink
· Luxurious master suite, reminiscent of a luxury hotel suite, has captivating views, a cozy lounge area, a custom marble fireplace, an adjoining office with built-ins and hardwood flooring, and a romantic master bath with jetted tub, large shower, and spacious walk-in closet with organizers
· Large bonus room measures approximately 14x30 feet and has beautiful hardwood floors
· Three additional bedrooms, all with captivating views and lovely baths (either private or adjoining)
· Approximately 125 vines of Cabernet and Old Vine Zinfandel
· Not interested in making your own wine… Sellers have advertised on Craig’s list and local winemakers in search of grapes would come pick and then provide bottles of their wine in exchange!
· Not interested in wine…. let the birds feast on the grapes and enjoy the show!
· Makes delicious Zinfandel Jelly
· Resource: www.crushpadwine.com
· Newly installed gorgeous travertine floors in the Versailles pattern throughout the entry, hallway, kitchen/breakfast, and family room
· Newly installed Hallmark hardwood flooring in the upstairs hall, bonus room, and master office
· Ten foot ceilings on first level, nine foot on second
· Oversized, side loading three car garage with cabinets and overhead storage
· Beautiful millwork includes: crown molding, coffered ceilings, deep baseboards
· Double coffered ceiling with crown molding in living room and master bedroom
· Custom, upgraded carpeting (Fabrica carpet in living & dining rooms, stairs and master)
· Overhead fans in six rooms
· Plantation shutters; wood encased windows
· Tile roof; three zone heating and air
· Wrap around front entry porch with slate paving
· Wired for security system
· Five olive producing trees (over 50 years old brought in by cranes) + two non-producing olive trees
· Built-in Viking grill with honed granite counter and bar seating
· Dimension One spa (uses no chlorine)terrace with seating wall
· Two soothing garden fountains
· Beautiful plantings with garden interest throughout the year
· Meandering garden walks
· Beautiful landscape lighting
· Convenient to hiking trails, shopping, dining, and recreational facilities
Square footage has not been verified by seller or listing broker. If square footage is important to buyer then buyer is to verify.